The Jenomi Movie The Jenomi Movie

vote five

Bird Feed Bird Feed

The writing, voice acting, animation, and ESPECIALLY the timing in this is fucking brilliant. Keep up the good work! :)

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

In all honesty, I think all the animators here did a great job on their parts, and I commend them for that. However (and I'm sorry if this comes across as nitpicky), in this version specifically, I noticed that the overlays for some of the entries incorrectly credited the animators.
For example, in both NabibbleJr.'s and Elijah Rusca's entries, the names were switched. Also, I think the only other parts that had switched names included entries by KLN a Ceebs, and SpastikChuwawa and KLN (there might be more animators who I didn't mention before, but those were some of the examples that I noticed while watching the collab).
It might not be much, but I have a feeling that people watching this would mix the animators up and get them confused and what not.
Aside from that, the rest of the collab is, well, 'a blast'! Sorry if this is a bit too long, I just wanted to get the message out to you.

P.S. If you are considering fixing the names up, you can actually replace the movie file in the Newgrounds project, which will overwrite the version with the errors.

P.P.S. Also (this is optional, btw), I'd recommend adding the people who helped out on the collab (and also have NG account) to this project, so they can be credited further. I've sent you an email listing the Newgrounds accounts that some of my friends have, so yeah.

ElectronicHeroes responds:

Thanks for your message, I managed to fix the mixups you mentioned and reposted it, if you find any more let me know.
The websites on the Google Doc are the websites each animator offered me to credit them with. =) Thanks for the good eye!

Friendly Idiots EP.1 Friendly Idiots EP.1

please do more my child

Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - Green Soup and Seeds

In all honestly, I do believe that the animation in this is actually really good, but I can definitely see why this is in the "Experimental" genre.

Barney error Ultimate Barney error Ultimate

GoAnimate sucks. Enough said.

The Imaginated Land of Robert Bobert The Imaginated Land of Robert Bobert

Congrats on getting frontpaged! You did a really good job on this! :D

Deus Exodus VS Blade Master Deus Exodus VS Blade Master

To be honest here, I thought this was an improvement from before, but there's still a few problems here and there.

Let's get the cons out first.
First off, the audio quality wasn't really that good, but that can easily be fixed by going to publish setting and changing the audio quality there. Secondly, I think it would've been better if it was all coloured, because it looked more like an unfinished test than an actual video (unless the black and white colours are supposed to be a stylistic choice), and also, both the frame-by-frame animation and motion tweening could've used some more easing, to give more life to the movement. And finally, I'm not a big fan of the quality of the linework. The actual drawings themselves are fine, but the brush quality looks poor. I'd recommend changing the smoothing size to 50, and (if you're using a drawing tablet) also use pressure sensitivity, to add some flow and thickness in the lines. But that's just me. You can choose which style you prefer, as long as it's somewhat appealing, and looks good. Oh, and if I had to nitpick, I'd say that the brush size was fairly different in the first shot compared to all the other shots, which was somewhat annoying to me.

However, on the plus side, your posing's getting a lot better, and you're using a lot more frame-by-frame animation (even though there isn't really any easing in the movement, as stated before), so you're definitely improving over time, so it's not all bad. So yea, overall, it's not the best thing I've seen, but I can definitely see that you're improving in terms of animation, so that's good to see. Keep doing what you enjoy doing, and do the best you can do. Good luck. :)

(P.S. Sorry for my review on "that video". Back then, I thought that that video was really lacklustre, so I gave it a lacklustre review as well. But hey, at least I'm improving, like you and your animation skills.)

SrTomDub responds:

Thank you, I did use pressure sensitivity, but that didn't seem to effect it to much. I did use differentiated line sizes across scenes, my mistake, i noticed halfway through that my linesize was too small. I'll attempt to make it better in my next one. Maybe add in dashes of color if i get the chance.

The Baby The Baby

The Boss Baby (2017) 53%

Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated) Resident Evil 7 (PewDiePie Animated)

tween and dab! XDDDDD