Barney error Ultimate Barney error Ultimate

GoAnimate sucks. Enough said.

The Imaginated Land of Robert Bobert The Imaginated Land of Robert Bobert

Congrats on getting frontpaged! You did a really good job on this! :D

Deus Exodus VS Blade Master Deus Exodus VS Blade Master

To be honest here, I thought this was an improvement from before, but there's still a few problems here and there.

Let's get the cons out first.
First off, the audio quality wasn't really that good, but that can easily be fixed by going to publish setting and changing the audio quality there. Secondly, I think it would've been better if it was all coloured, because it looked more like an unfinished test than an actual video (unless the black and white colours are supposed to be a stylistic choice), and also, both the frame-by-frame animation and motion tweening could've used some more easing, to give more life to the movement. And finally, I'm not a big fan of the quality of the linework. The actual drawings themselves are fine, but the brush quality looks poor. I'd recommend changing the smoothing size to 50, and (if you're using a drawing tablet) also use pressure sensitivity, to add some flow and thickness in the lines. But that's just me. You can choose which style you prefer, as long as it's somewhat appealing, and looks good. Oh, and if I had to nitpick, I'd say that the brush size was fairly different in the first shot compared to all the other shots, which was somewhat annoying to me.

However, on the plus side, your posing's getting a lot better, and you're using a lot more frame-by-frame animation (even though there isn't really any easing in the movement, as stated before), so you're definitely improving over time, so it's not all bad. So yea, overall, it's not the best thing I've seen, but I can definitely see that you're improving in terms of animation, so that's good to see. Keep doing what you enjoy doing, and do the best you can do. Good luck. :)

(P.S. Sorry for my review on "that video". Back then, I thought that that video was really lacklustre, so I gave it a lacklustre review as well. But hey, at least I'm improving, like you and your animation skills.)

SrTomDub responds:

Thank you, I did use pressure sensitivity, but that didn't seem to effect it to much. I did use differentiated line sizes across scenes, my mistake, i noticed halfway through that my linesize was too small. I'll attempt to make it better in my next one. Maybe add in dashes of color if i get the chance.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Overall, I thought that this collab was really good! There was a large variety of animation styles, and the majority of them looked and/or moved pleasently (whether it was the detailed colouring/lighting in LeeJay's entry, the smooth frames of Ex-Poser's entry, the great execution of cartoons in real ife in Urbs' entry, or even the downright weird and wonderful entries by Kryzon and doublezmagnum). It's overall a blast to watch, and I hope you do more stuff like this in future collabs! Keep up the good work Urbs, along with the rest of New Wave! :)

JOJO VS DIO FIGHT JOJO VS DIO FIGHT

I got first place in this game. FUCKING GREAT

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

TBH, I think this is a meh dating sim. The art on Froggy looks good, but that's about it. The boxes are drawn badly, the dialogue is meh, and there isn't much in terms of replay value or whatever. But anyways, what part did Ivo do in this game? (as in well, where is his additional art shown?) I can definitely see CumminHam and Oddlem's work in this, but not sure about Ivo. So what did he draw in this? Anyways, the game is mediocre. Wouldn't really go back to this. :/

StaticSkull responds:

Ivo did the hidden logo.
Thanks for the review :)

peter peter

beter is gud

funny boobs funny boobs

rated e for everyone

hchert responds:

no nips is good for the kids

New Profile Picture New Profile Picture