The Jenomi Movie The Jenomi Movie

vote five

Bird Feed Bird Feed

The writing, voice acting, animation, and ESPECIALLY the timing in this is fucking brilliant. Keep up the good work! :)

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

In all honesty, I think all the animators here did a great job on their parts, and I commend them for that. However (and I'm sorry if this comes across as nitpicky), in this version specifically, I noticed that the overlays for some of the entries incorrectly credited the animators.
For example, in both NabibbleJr.'s and Elijah Rusca's entries, the names were switched. Also, I think the only other parts that had switched names included entries by KLN a Ceebs, and SpastikChuwawa and KLN (there might be more animators who I didn't mention before, but those were some of the examples that I noticed while watching the collab).
It might not be much, but I have a feeling that people watching this would mix the animators up and get them confused and what not.
Aside from that, the rest of the collab is, well, 'a blast'! Sorry if this is a bit too long, I just wanted to get the message out to you.

P.S. If you are considering fixing the names up, you can actually replace the movie file in the Newgrounds project, which will overwrite the version with the errors.

P.P.S. Also (this is optional, btw), I'd recommend adding the people who helped out on the collab (and also have NG account) to this project, so they can be credited further. I've sent you an email listing the Newgrounds accounts that some of my friends have, so yeah.

ElectronicHeroes responds:

Thanks for your message, I managed to fix the mixups you mentioned and reposted it, if you find any more let me know.
The websites on the Google Doc are the websites each animator offered me to credit them with. =) Thanks for the good eye!

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Overall, I thought that this collab was really good! There was a large variety of animation styles, and the majority of them looked and/or moved pleasently (whether it was the detailed colouring/lighting in LeeJay's entry, the smooth frames of Ex-Poser's entry, the great execution of cartoons in real ife in Urbs' entry, or even the downright weird and wonderful entries by Kryzon and doublezmagnum). It's overall a blast to watch, and I hope you do more stuff like this in future collabs! Keep up the good work Urbs, along with the rest of New Wave! :)

JOJO VS DIO FIGHT JOJO VS DIO FIGHT

I got first place in this game. FUCKING GREAT

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

TBH, I think this is a meh dating sim. The art on Froggy looks good, but that's about it. The boxes are drawn badly, the dialogue is meh, and there isn't much in terms of replay value or whatever. But anyways, what part did Ivo do in this game? (as in well, where is his additional art shown?) I can definitely see CumminHam and Oddlem's work in this, but not sure about Ivo. So what did he draw in this? Anyways, the game is mediocre. Wouldn't really go back to this. :/

StaticSkull responds:

Ivo did the hidden logo.
Thanks for the review :)

Go Jimmy Jimmy! Go Jimmy Jimmy!

meme

Shiruken-Master responds:

ha no

My FC and Characters My FC and Characters

better than the ladybug collab

gamerraven responds: