View Profile RGPAnims

All 9 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

KnoseDoge smells funny

KnoseDoge responds:

ok aussie ok aussie yeah yeah right aussie yeah yeah yeah go and eat a vegemite sandwich yeah yeah aussie yeah hahahahaha yeah stinky you are the smelly smellord yeah hahaha

Karlestonchew responds:

Yeahhh I caught a wiff of him too. Kinda like a sour milk or almost cheese sorta smell??

zero star gang rise up B)

More like Ugly Mambo No. 5

I can safely say that this game...

...is inherently swag.

cam's penis be like
CHUNNNG

Merry Christbeingborninamangermas!

true gangster

TBH, I think this is a meh dating sim. The art on Froggy looks good, but that's about it. The boxes are drawn badly, the dialogue is meh, and there isn't much in terms of replay value or whatever. But anyways, what part did Ivo do in this game? (as in well, where is his additional art shown?) I can definitely see CumminHam and Oddlem's work in this, but not sure about Ivo. So what did he draw in this? Anyways, the game is mediocre. Wouldn't really go back to this. :/

StaticSkull responds:

Ivo did the hidden logo.
Thanks for the review :)

Why the hell do you keep posting the same 1-star crap constantly all the time? Just stop, think about what you're doing, and actually do something that is somewhat decent, even if it's above one friggin star. Just do it, please. It'll be better for all of us.

StaticSkull responds:

More than one star? Check out every other thing I made :3

Hiya! I'm an Aussie animator, artist and logo designer who just so happens to be on Newgrounds! Who'd've thunk it?
---------------------------------