- Age / Gender:
- 15, Male
- Sydney, Australia
- All Stats >
I'm a 15-year old Aussie animator/artist/editor/voice actor. G'DAY, MATES.
- Community Stats
Level 7 Animator
Ranked as Town Watch
Contact Info / Websites
Introducing The Pacman Collab, where we take the happy, puck-shaped character himself and ruin his career in the form of animated parodies/jokes! Because why the hell not.
1. If you're planning on joining, then you MUST join the Discord chat down below and post your demo reel or previous works to see if your animation quality is good enough for the collab. Don't take it personally if you're not accepted though; there's always next time! (NOTE: If you don't have a Discord account, then you can easily sign up there for free.)
2. Although the entries have to be joke-based, you'll get a better chance at getting your entry if it's a parody, so keep that in mind. (NOTE: This doesn't mean that you can't make entries with jokes starring Pacman and the others though.)
3. Please don't use any memes in your entries.
4. No nudity. However, you can use sexual humour/jokes in your entries, but just as long as they're not explicit.
5. The maximum amount of entries per person is 2.
6. If you're getting other people to help you out (e.g. background artists, voice actors, additional animation), then tell me about it first so I can credit them.
7. No 3D entries. (Well that was a pretty short rule lol)
8. Don't target or harass anyone in your entries. I don't want to be responsible for your drama.
9. The video and audio quality of your entries must be decent.
10. Please don't use any pre-existing audio from TV shows/movies/games, as it could be considered plagiarism.
11. Don't use any copyrighted audio in your entries. It's pretty self-explanatory as to why not, especially on Newgrounds.
12: Put your name or watermark on the top-right hand corner of your entry.
13. When you've finished your entry, make sure to send them to me either through PM or through the Discord chat.
Video Format: MP4
Suggested Anim Software: Adobe Flash/Animate, Toon Boom Harmony
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Final Resolution: 1080p
Time: 10 seconds - 1 minute 30 seconds (You can make a 5-second bumper if you want to, but you have to ask me first.)
While the main focus on the collab is gonna be on Pacman, you are allowed to make entries that aren't based specifically on his games (or TV-shows lol), but still, features the characters of said games in them. (e.g. Wreck-It-Ralph, Pixels, Super Smash Brothers 4, someone playing the arcade game, etc.) However, anything Pacman-related in those examples and more should still play a big part in your entries.
Soft Deadline: 20th February 2018
Hard Deadline: 1st May 2018
• The soft deadline will be on the 20th of February, 2018. That's the time when I'd like your entries to be completed, but if you aren't able to do it by then, then that's totally fine by me (as long as you've made a good amount of progress on them).
• However, the hard deadline will be on the 1st of March, 2018, which is when I want you to submit your entries, full stop. If you can't submit them by then, then you're out of the collab, no question.
And that's about it! If you want to ask me any more questions, then you can either PM me on Newgrounds or Discord.
Now get on board and have a PUCKing good time! Get it? Because Pacman was originally called PUCK-man in Japan.
ok i'll stop lmao
Latest Favorite Movies
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 172 (From 26 different games.)