A Merry Lockmas A Merry Lockmas

In my opinion, the whole collab was kinda eh; nothing in it really caught my interest (except for that one 3D entry, even if the animation itself wasn’t all that good), and the animation quality was mixed between the different entries, so yeah.

BTW, I drew the detailed poster in Nano’s entry, if you’re wondering lol

new shoes new shoes

This is pure art.

Mario Finds An Anime Trap Mario Finds An Anime Trap

Legendary.

Gregory Horror Show Reanimation Gregory Horror Show Reanimation

To be honest, I liked the animation in all but one of the entries, that being the last one. But that's just my opinion. Anyways, I think you all did a great job!

Back in Time Sound Effects Back in Time Sound Effects

Sorry bud, but this kind of video isn't gonna fly on Newgrounds. Keep it to YouTube.

Spaced Out Spaced Out

Nice

Ayetoons - Memes Ayetoons - Memes

Jesus, this is bad. The animation's very limited, the character designs are super simplistic, and there's no joke whatsoever. Hell, there weren't even any memes shown, which is ironic, considering that this is an animation about memes. You could've gone all the way with this, but you decided to just use the word 'meme' multiple times to entertain your fellow pre-pubescent YAC members.
In fact, the only reason why I believe this got a Daily FUCKING 5th is that whoever used Newgrounds in the Young Animators Club voted 5 on this.
So yea, please try and improve in the future.
Oh yea, and ACTUALLY TRY TO ACCEPT CRITICISM FROM OTHERS AS WELL instead of passing them off as 'jelly much'.

Ayetoons responds:

This was the whole point of the video lol .. and yeah I can see how jelly you all are seeing I'm daily 5th place. Plus If you don't like the video then stop watching You are giving me the views xD

The Jenomi Movie The Jenomi Movie

vote five

Bird Feed Bird Feed

The writing, voice acting, animation, and ESPECIALLY the timing in this is fucking brilliant. Keep up the good work! :)

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

In all honesty, I think all the animators here did a great job on their parts, and I commend them for that. However (and I'm sorry if this comes across as nitpicky), in this version specifically, I noticed that the overlays for some of the entries incorrectly credited the animators.
For example, in both NabibbleJr.'s and Elijah Rusca's entries, the names were switched. Also, I think the only other parts that had switched names included entries by KLN a Ceebs, and SpastikChuwawa and KLN (there might be more animators who I didn't mention before, but those were some of the examples that I noticed while watching the collab).
It might not be much, but I have a feeling that people watching this would mix the animators up and get them confused and what not.
Aside from that, the rest of the collab is, well, 'a blast'! Sorry if this is a bit too long, I just wanted to get the message out to you.

P.S. If you are considering fixing the names up, you can actually replace the movie file in the Newgrounds project, which will overwrite the version with the errors.

P.P.S. Also (this is optional, btw), I'd recommend adding the people who helped out on the collab (and also have NG account) to this project, so they can be credited further. I've sent you an email listing the Newgrounds accounts that some of my friends have, so yeah.

ElectronicHeroes responds:

Thanks for your message, I managed to fix the mixups you mentioned and reposted it, if you find any more let me know.
The websites on the Google Doc are the websites each animator offered me to credit them with. =) Thanks for the good eye!